Born in 1954 near Paris, France, an artists for more than thirty-five years.
He relocated to Thailand where he now has his studio. As an autodidact, he became a truly free mind.
Whether his amazing sculptures or his stunning furniture designs; tables, chairs and many more; fascinating is the fact, that his unique signature can be seen in both.
His works are influenced by his french roots, minimalistic-baroque, inspired by his journeys throughout India and Asia; a one of a kind mixture; transcendence into, how he calls it, Neo Art Nouveau.
"I don’t do art the regular way; I believe in giving dreams."
2004: Recognised as “Sculptor Designer" by International Fame.
- 2016 Art Beijing
- 2016 Asia Art Contemporary Show | Singapore & Hong Kong
- 2013-2016 Art Shanghai
- 2013 Guangzhou International Art
- 1995 - 2015 Maison & Object Paris | Singapore
- 2009 Art fair design | Tokyo
- 2007 - 2009 Arbitare el tempo
- 2000 Sofa Chicago | USA
- 1999-2002 Index | Dubai