Extraordinary talented. A master of his genre.
Due to his method, surrealistic intuitive, without using any previous sketches or ideas, he gives shape to his past and future through his subconscious mind.
As a figurative work of art, the result of this practice evokes a dreamlike aura and a magic, metaphoric, and even philosophical language, which invites the observing visitor to reflect.
Nevertheless, the creative process turns out to be completely intuitively improvised and unintentional so that the message of each painting comes out only once the work of art is completed. Thus, when we remove the will of the artist regarding his creation, each painting becomes a work of art of the world and for the world; a piece of art in which all people can find themselves reflected, and above all, a work of art with a life of its own that wants to be seen, to wake and to be felt.
All this turns each of the paintings into a journey, which moves down into the depths of the vast subjective ocean, whose outcome is always unknown, different and unexpected.
- Gallery 3331 Arts Chiyoda (B105), Tokyo | Japan
- Gallery Speakeasy, Tokyo | Japan
- International Tokyo Art Fair | Japan
- Conference in PechaKucha Night Tokyo | Japan
- Gallery 3331 Arts Chiyoda (B108), Tokyo | Japan
- International Rotterdam Art Fair | Holland
- Carrousel du Louvre, Louvre Museum, Paris | France
- Shanghai Art Fair | China
- International Barcelona Art Fair | Spain
- "Tokyo Metropolis" Magazine |Japan
- "Novamartem" Magazine | Denmark
- Journal" (USA)
- "Psikeart" Magazine | Turkey
- "Average" Art Magazine | United Kingdom
- "Str8home" Magazine (Romania)
- "HI-FRUCTOSE" Contemporary Art Magazine | USA